ACERT-L Archives

December 2017

ACERT-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Hunter ACERT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2017 13:30:18 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

We are going to cancel tomorrow’s happy hour at Bedford Falls and reschedule it for an early date next semester.

In the meantime, we encourage you to enjoy the holiday parties taking place tomorrow, December 13th on campus. The Library will host a party from 3:30pm in room 222A of the East Building. And the School of Arts & Sciences will host theirs from 4:30-6:30pm in the Faculty Dining Room (Northeast Corner of 8th Floor West Building).

We hope to see you there!

--------
Kimberly John
ACERT College Assistant
Academic Center for Excellence in Research and Teaching
Hunter College, CUNY
695 Park Avenue., EB111
New York, NY 10065
P : (212) 396-6679
E : [log in to unmask]

If you wish to unsubscribe from the ACERT-L List, please send an E-mail to: "[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following: "SIGNOFF ACERT-L".