AILACTD-L Archives

October 2018

AILACTD-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"ennis, robert h" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2018 21:23:30 +0000
Colleagues,

Recently my web site, http://criticalthinking.net (or just “criticalthinking.net”),  crashed subsequent to a shift in servers, but a masterful web-savvy friend (Chet Pletzke) managed to rebuild it, the original having been built by my economist son, Sean F. Ennis, who is also a web expert, and me.

During the rebuilding, it occurred to me that suggestions from colleagues, associates, students,  and friends would be of great help in improving what we have produced. I seek your suggestions.

The site is intended to be a comprehensive presentation for the use of students, faculty, parents — and others. It is intended to help people unfamiliar with the field of critical thinking to become familiar with the field and to think more critically, and to help critical thinkers help others to think more critically. It contains both introductory and advanced materials.

Your suggestions for improvement of this web site would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob Ennis

Note 1. My apologies if you receive two copies of this request.