AILACTD-L Archives

May 2018

AILACTD-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"ennis, robert h" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2018 19:59:09 +0000
Here are two useful extended summaries of research done about attempts to teach critical thinking.

Abrami et al (2015) Strategies for teaching students to think critically: a metaanalysis.
Rev Ed Res 85:275-314

Abrami et al (2008) Instructional interventions affecting critical thinking skills and
dispositions: stage 1 meta-analysis. Rev Ed Res 78 (4):1102-1134

Bob Ennis