AILACTD-L Archives

May 2018

AILACTD-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"Wagner, Paul A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2018 14:33:40 +0000
Bob ,
I do not think anyone who thinks critically would draw such an assumption from what either you or I have said about the content of any course that might be taught. The focus is on the research agenda the organization specializes in. I SUSPECT that in all courses there are reasonable drifts from time to time to other disciplinary areas.

Sent from my iPhone