AILACTD-L Archives

May 2018

AILACTD-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"ennis, robert h" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AILACT DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2018 22:44:49 +0000
Hi Cate,

If you do not think that as a matter of critical thinking, being persuasive is a desirable feature of an argument , I do not understand why you objected to my original suggestion;

which was  that we not include persuasiveness of an argument as a critical thinking criterion,  and thus that we not include the field of argumentation, so interpreted, in  the meaning of “AILACT”.

Bob