ICIT-ANNOUNCE-L Archives

September 2007

ICIT-ANNOUNCE-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Frank Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:06:22 -0400
At the request of the President's office we have set up an extra message on
the main incoming Hunter phone line, 212-772-4000. A caller is now asked to
choose between hearing Hunter bulletins and the regular phone tree. The
Hunter bulletins are intended to inform callers of campus closings or that
campus is open in the event of a doubt, etc. Today we posted a bulletin
concerning the problem that CUNY had been having with internet access
through one of its main service providers. We will put the most significant
notices on the main phone line as Hunter bulletins.