NFS-L Archives

January 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:26:50 +0000
Dear Students,

The application deadline for the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene's Summer Public Health Internship program (the HRTP program) is February 15th. The Summer Session runs from  June -August and can be either full-time (35 hours per week) or part time (minimum 20 hours per week)

This program has served as a valuable fieldwork experience for many of our students.  If you would like a faculty member to review the final draft of your personal statement and resume before submitting for this program, I would be happy to help facilitate this.  Please send your name, track/program, completed essay and resume to me by February 3rd, 2014 and I will arrange a quick review for you.

More information about this program can be found at:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/html/career/hrtp.shtml
Stacey B. Plichta, Sc.D., CPH
Professor and Hunter Campus Director
CUNY School of Public Health