NFS-L Archives

March 2012

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:17:15 -0400
Please do not auto-reply

-----Original Message-----
From: SECUSSA Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tami Bolk (Abroad101)
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Programs: Abroad101 Announces FIVE $2000 Teach Abroad Scholarships
from BridgeAbroad!

Hello Colleagues,

I wanted to let you all know that Abroad101 is offering some great
scholarships on our website again! We are providing FIVE $2000 scholarships
towards a BridgeAbroad teach abroad program (details here:
http://bit.ly/GCUCbV ).

Applicants can apply for one of the scholarships that will be applied to any
of BridgeAbroad's 2012 or 2013 programs in Chile, Argentina, or Brazil.
Please encourage your students to enter soon, as the deadline for both is
April 15th. This is a great opportunity for current students or recent
graduates! Below is a template email you could possibly use to forward on to
your students and let them know about the scholarship.
Dear Students or Recent Graduates,

Are you interested in gaining valuable work or teaching experience abroad?
Abroad101, which is the largest study abroad review website, has teamed up
with Adelante Internship and Study Abroad to offer FIVE
$2000 scholarships to teach abroad in either Chile, Argentina, or Brazil in
2012 or 2013!

All you need to do is click on the this link
(http://bit.ly/GCUCbV) that will direct you to the scholarship entry page.
Then write a very brief description as to why you are interested in this
scholarship, and how your teaching skills acquired abroad with BridgeAbroad
will contribute to your goal of becoming a global citizen.
After that, use your social networking tools to get as many people to "Like'
your entry. The winner will be chosen based on a combination of the quality
of their entry, as well as how many "Likes" are obtained.

If you would like to learn more about the process and benefits of teaching
abroad, click here for more resources: http://bit.ly/GAJ4ce

The deadline for this scholarship is April 15th, and the more time you have
for people to "Like" your entry, the greater chance you'll have to win!

I hope you take advantage of this wonderful scholarship opportunity and
can't wait to see your entry! Good luck!

Thank you for your time and feel free to contact me with any questions you
may have!

Warm regards,
Tami Bolk

Tami Bolk
Abroad101
Education Abroad Consultant
www.abroad101.com
www.blog.abroad101.com
Twitter: studyabroad101

******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER**********SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER***********

By subscribing to SECUSS-L each member agrees to abide by the SECUSS-L
guidelines and appropriate use policies.  By posting messages to SECUSS-L
the authors of said postings acknowledge that they are solely and legally
responsible for any views expressed or information that they post on this
public network.  Replies to the list are not allowed and such should be sent
directly to those posting the message or topic of interest.

To access SECUSS-L archives, manage update/modify your subscription go to
http://listserv.buffalo.edu/archives/secuss-l.html

To contact the list owners email: [log in to unmask]

For appropriate use guidelines please go to:
http://www.usouthal.edu/acip/secussl

SECUSS-L is an independent list managed by volunteers -- not affiliated or
sponsored by a specific organization and established for the sole purpose of
sharing information on subjects related to education abroad. Members are not
subject to the paying of dues, etc. however as part of the subscription to
the list subscribers agree to a common set of rules of etiquette and
appropriate use.

The SECUSS-L management team reserves the right to manage the list based on
SECUSS-L guidelines including the placing of subscribers into review mode,
the list into moderated mode or apply other remedies as deemed appropriate
without prior notice.

(11/06/2008)
*******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER************

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".