NFS-L Archives

April 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 16:51:14 +0000
Sorry for the false alert about ny having many position announcements.   Alas, there weren't as many as I thought, but 'am sure to have more later in the day...

/as

The next half-dozen or so emails from me contain announcements of nutrition positions.  'Sorry that I must send them individually; my tech skills are woefully inadequate.

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN
Professor
Public Health Nutrition Advisor, and
Coordinator of the DPH Concentration in Nutrition
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center