NFS-L Archives

November 2011

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Ann Gaba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:26:48 -0500
I am contacting you because we are hiring a front desk/office manager at PATH Family Center Full time. The hours will be Mon, tues, Thurs, Fri 9am-5pm and Wednesday 11-7pm. The pay will vary depending on work experience and abilities. This position has room for growth as our company grows.

For those of you who do not know what we do here: PATH Family Center is a holistic Integrative center treating a variety of conditions in children (mostly). Our team consists of Dr Gabriel our Pediatrician, Elisa Moller our Registered Nurse, Malki Kreig our Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment manager, an office manager and me the RD.

Our current manager has fallen ill to Lyme disease and focusing on getting well for her family. She will not be returning to us as a manager full time. She will be helping out with fundraising on a part time basis.

The position we are looking to fill will go to the person who has ample work experience, is flexible, reliable, familiar with QuickBooks, familiar with medical office procedures, likes nutrition and children. Please forward this to anyone who may have contacts looking for a full time job.

Thank you! XOXO

Carla Coriaty-Hulla RD CDN

PATH Family Center

Gabriel Pediatrics

1779 Richmond Ave

Staten Island, NY 10314

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".