NFS-L Archives

February 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:31:50 +0000
Dear NFS-L Subscribers,

Several years ago, CSPI’s Director of Public Policy, Marge Wootan, established the National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity (NANA) to bring together people interested in specific areas of public policy in the food & nutrition arena.  As you will see from Dr. Wootan’s message below, NANA currently has seven subcommittees. I urge you to join NANA and sign up for one or more of its subcommittees. NANA meetings are held monthly in various locations in Washington, DC, but most members ‘attend’ by phone hook-up.  Join NANA if you want to be a part of a grass roots organization that’s really making a difference.

Best,
/arlene spark

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN
Professor
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center