NFS-L Archives

May 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 13:53:24 +0000

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask]

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: 5/9/2014 6:46:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time

Subj: jobs May 11, 2014

The NY RD job list from Kyle Shadix, MS, RD, FAND since 2001

To subscribe, send an email to: [log in to unmask]

Jobs are usually posted by Sunday evening. Jobs are not usually posted more than

once, so check the archive for last week's jobs:

The jobs listed below are mostly from New York State. Please email job listings

from your area so that the entire state will be covered. Jobs must be received

by Thursday at 3pm in order to be posted for Sunday posting. There is no charge

to post a job on the NY_RD_News List.

Job Title:

Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) - Nutrition (Health Sciences)

Job ID:

10237

Location: LaGuardia Community College

Full/Part Time: Full-Time

Regular/Temporary: Regular

LaGuardia Community College seeks an Assistant Professor of Nutrition to teach courses in all subject areas within the Food and Nutrition Programs: the Dietetic Technician and the Foodservice Management Programs.

The successful candidate will also:

- Evaluate and initiate changes in the curricula to reflect accreditation requirements and food and nutrition industry trends.

- Conduct scholarly activity and disseminate results to academic and professional audiences.

- Participate in the coordination and implementation of campus-wide Food and Nutrition Program activities.

- Coordinate and implement recruitment efforts to support the growth of the Food and Nutrition Programs.

- Assist in the development of the fieldwork/internship components of the Food and Nutrition Programs.

- Provide academic advisement for students in the Food and Nutrition Programs.

Performs teaching, research, and guidance duties in area(s) of expertise. Shares responsibility for committee and department assignments including administrative, supervisory, and other functions.

LaGuardia Community College located in Long Island City, Queens, was founded in 1971 as a bold experiment in opening the doors of higher education to all, and we proudly carry forward that legacy today. LaGuardia educates students through over 50 degree, certificate and continuing education programs, providing an inspiring place for students to achieve their dreams. Upon graduation, LaGuardia students' lives are transformed as family income increases by 17%, and students transfer to four-year colleges at three times the national average. Part of the City University of New York (CUNY), LaGuardia is a nationally recognized leader among community colleges for boundary-breaking success educating underserved students. At LaGuardia, we imagine new ideas, create new curricula and pioneer programs to make our community and our country stronger. Visit www.laguardia.edu to learn more.

QUALIFICATIONS

Master's in Food and Nutrition and current or eligible for NYS Registered Dietitian or Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist credential by start date; a minimum of 2 years clinical nutrition and/or foodservice management experience. Also required are the ability to teach successfully, demonstrated scholarship or achievement, and ability to cooperate with others for the good of the institution.

Preferred Qualifications:

- Experience with dietetic technician/dietetic education/foodservice management programs

- Classroom teaching experience at the college or university level

- Ability to teach clinical nutrition, community nutrition, and foodservice management courses

- Ability to work with students from diverse backgrounds

- Excellent writing and communication skills

- Demonstrated scholarship in the area of food and nutrition

COMPENSATION

CUNY offers faculty a competitive compensation and benefits package covering health insurance, pension and retirement benefits, paid parental leave, and savings programs. We also provide mentoring and support for research, scholarship, and publication as part of our commitment to ongoing faculty professional development.

Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.

HOW TO APPLY

Applications should be submitted on-line as follows:

1. Log in to CUNY Portal at www.cuny.edu

2. Navigate to Careers at CUNY located on the left sidebar

3. Search by Job Opening ID number

4. Click on the Apply Now button

Current users of the site should access their established accounts; new users should click on the appropriate link to register.

Candidates should provide a cover letter, CV/resume, and statement of teaching philosophy and scholarly interests.

CLOSING DATE

06/09/2014

JOB SEARCH CATEGORY

CUNY Job Posting: Faculty

EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY

We are committed to enhancing our diverse academic community by actively encouraging people with disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion. EO/AA Employer.

You can view and apply for this job at:

https://home.cunyfirst.cuny.edu/psp/cnyepprd/GUEST/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=10237&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

240-bed long term care/rehab facility in Brooklyn is looking for a full-time Chief Clinical Dietitian. Must have 2-3 years experience, long term care setting preferred. SigmaCare experience a plus.

Masters of Science in Nutrition required and must be registered by the credentialing agency for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.

Please send resume to Bob Bowen

212-601-9036

Opening for an RD in Metabolic Support. It's to cover a 9 month maternity leave starting as soon as the end of June.

Email resumes to Victor Nikiten

Viktor's email address is:

Montefiore New Rochelle

Relief Dietitian

Full Time

Montefiore New Rochelle is located in Westchester

County, NY and is an exciting new campus in the

Montefiore Medical Center network

We now have an opening for a full time Relief Dietitian.

This is an excellent opportunity to build and strengthen

clinical nutrition skills in the acute care, extended care and

ambulatory care settings for the sharpest performer,

as well as for an experienced RD.

Montefiore New Rochelle is a 242-bed,

community-based teaching facility with an

environment of teamwork & mentoring amongst the RD’s.

Past applicants encouraged to re-apply.

Qualifications: R.D. or R.D. Eligible.

Please email resumes to:

Laura Sanford MS, RD, CDN, CNSC

Montefiore New Rochelle and Mount Vernon

Department of Clinical Nutrition

914-365-4022

My team, Youth & Campus Organizing, at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), is hiring for two positions -- a National Campus Organizer and a Youth Conference Planner (Temp)! These are a great opportunities to work with a fantastic team to continue to fight the good fight for reproductive freedom!

For more information and to apply -- check out the links below. Please forward to your networks and send awesome prospects my way!

National Campus Organizer:

https://plannedparenthoodext.hire.com/viewjob.html?optlink-view=view-104523&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any

Youth Conference Planner (Temporary):

https://plannedparenthoodext.hire.com/viewjob.html?erjob=104638

**Apologies for any cross-posting!

Thanks!

-Kelley

--

Kelley Robinson

Assistant Director

Planned Parenthood Generation

Planned Parenthood Generation Action

P: 202.973.4859

C: 202.308.5387

Job: FT- permanent Clinical Dietitian- RD

KHCC: 720 bed sub-acute and long term care facility located in Pelham gardens residential area in Bronx N.Y was recently named one of the best nursing homes in the country according to US news. http://health.usnews.com/best-nursing-homes/area/ny?sort=rating&int=980d08&state=ny

We are seeking for a full-time permanent clinical RD for our LTC/Sub-acute units. May be a new graduate (entry level RD) with strong clinical skills and that has experienced a rotation at a LT/ST Rehab facility. Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented and compassionate. Enjoys working in a dynamic environment with multiple levels of care. Computer Savvy. Proficient with typing. EMR experience or Sigma Care knowledge a plus (but willing to train).

Responsibilities include but not limited to:

Perform nutritional assessments and follow up resident in Sub-acute and/or LTC units. Provide nutrition education to residents and families on therapeutic diets and food drug interactions. Develop and evaluate comprehensive care plans. Complete MDS 3.0 and CAAs per facility and regulatory agencies standards. Attend care plan meetings. Conduct meal rounds. Communicate with healthcare team regarding all aspects of the nutritional care of the residents. Attend mandatory in-services. Participate in assigned Quality assurance projects as assigned by the Chief clinical Dietitian.

M-F No weekends.

Excellent benefit package and salary based on experience and credentials.

Interested candidates may fax or email resume and cover letter to:

Fax: (718) 944-3128

Email: [log in to unmask]

Att: Chief Clinical Dietitian

Website: http://kingsharbor.com/

Community Nutrition Educator RD

About the Job

Overview: Deliver group and individual nutrition health education for people living with HIV/AIDS in a comfortable, supportive environment.

Reports to: Deputy Director

The mission of the Albany Damien Center is to provide unique services in a comfortable, supportive environment to increase the health and quality of life for people living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. The Albany Damien Center is committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourages applications from minority candidates, women, and persons living with HIV/AIDS.

Minimum Qualifications:

1. Registered Dietitian status with the American Dietetic Association

2. BA or BS, MA preferred in Nutrition or related field such as health education or family and consumer sciences

3. 2‐3 years experience working in the field of HIV/AIDS or with other chronic illness;

4. 2‐3 years experience developing and facilitating nutrition health education;

5. Possess an understanding of community level work and the importance of collaborating with other organizations;

6. Good communication, writing, and computer skills;

7. Cultural and linguistic competence for the target population.

8. Clean driver’s license, ability, and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed.

Responsibilities:

1. Adheres to AIDS Institute requirements for the provision of Nutrition Health Education (NHE);

2. Develops nutrition health education plans that incorporate: goals and objectives, frequency and duration of the sessions, HIV specific health and nutrition topics;

3. Provides RD assessment and dietary recommendations to determine the food and meal service client receives; and type of health education appropriate to meet needs;

4. Monitors, in conjunction the appropriateness of the food and meal service provided to the client;

5. Establishes connections and communicates frequently with Medical Nutrition Programs/Practitioners, and RDs and makes referrals as necessary and appropriate;

6. Completes a NHE and Food and Meal program Screening form which includes the reasons for client participation in the health education session;

7. Maintains client records that document attendance, participation, progress, accomplishments, and additional needs, referrals and goals;

8. Ensures client adherence to NHE and food and meal policies and procedures, follows protocol for food gift card/voucher distribution;

9. Acts as Team Leader with Nutrition Program Assistant to conduct community coordination activities;

10. Communicates and collaborates with AIDS Institute staff and responds timely and appropriately to all requests

11. Attends all AIDS Institute and Albany Damien Center required meetings and trainings.

Salary Range: High 30s to low 40’s

To Apply: Please send 1) cover letter, 2) resume, 3) salary history, 4) three professional references, and 5) two professional writing samples by e‐mail to Perry Junjulas, Executive Director, [log in to unmask]

Applications will only be accepted via e‐mail and will not be considered without all five required attachments. Continuous recruitment until position filled.

http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Community-Nutrition-Educator-RD-Job-Albany-NY-US-133738307.aspx

Certified Nutritionist

About the Job

New York Spine & Pain Physicians, an affiliate of National Spine & Pain Centers®, is seeking a qualified and energetic Certified Nutritionist to add to our stellar team at our Babylon Village, New York location. As members of the nation’s leading pain management specialty provider, our outstanding medical staff demonstrates extraordinary diagnostic and therapeutic skill, encompassing both physiatry and anesthesiology, to provide patients with the most comprehensive approach available to pain management.

Working under the direction of one of our Physician Practice Partners, the Certified Nutritionist will be responsible for medically customizing healthy lifestyles, based on the personal and nutritional needs of our chronic pain patients. Our newly added dietary regime will specialize in both vitamin supplementation and nutrition counseling; and will focus on programs such as weight loss, personal menu and meal planning, heart-healthy recipe development, grocery shopping techniques, body mass and fat analysis, and other solutions for obtaining an optimum level of health. In addition to tracking and analyzing metrics related to our nutritional service provisions, the Certified Nutritionist will aid in developing and expanding the dietary pain management program as a whole.

Successful candidates must possess an undergraduate or associate’s degree, as well as a Certified Dietitian-Nutritionist license in the State of New York. Strong business knowledge, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and project management expertise are also required. Experience with the management of disorders related to conditions including BPH, allergies, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, adrenal stress, diabetes, and low testosterone is highly desired.

This position will require some regular travel, including biannual visitation to the supplement facility corporate office in Texas.

National Spine & Pain Centers offers a competitive salary with benefits, bonus and commission-based opportunities, supportive management, and an engaging work / team environment.

To apply, submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER, explaining how your skills and work experience would be an asset to our organization, to:[log in to unmask] Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings. We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about National Spine & Pain Centers by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.

Nutritionist

Apply

New Wave People is looking for Nutritionists to work in the 5 boroughs in New York City. This position is part-time, 19 hours per week.

Responsibilities:

- Lead a minimum of three nutrition workshops at least twice per week at assigned high-need farmers' markets located throughout all boroughs of NYC, dietician will also complete all preparations for workshops prior to arrival

- Assist and support a team of 2 nutrition and culinary educators conducting nutrition and cooking workshops at assigned farmers' markets

- Attend weekly nutritionist meetings in NYC Health Department's Long Island city location to discuss market logistics with supervisors and prepare for the following week's lesson implementation

- Mentor market shoppers to implement recipes at home (all equipment will be provided)

- Provide the public, market managers, and farmers with information about NYC Health Department program participants and submit the data reports to supervisors for State reporting

- Network potential community organizations with supervisors for classes and additional services

- attend monthly staff meetings at the NYC Health Department's Long Island city location and provide verbal feedback to supervisors from the field as appropriate

- Attend regular staff trainings, at the NYC Health Department's Long Island City location, for maintaining proper communication with partners and general public at farmers' markets

- Compile program photos for social media

Requirements:

- Master's Degree in Nutrition or Public Health

- Enrolled in a Master's Degree program in Nutrition or Public Health

- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition with 15 credits of college-level nutrition coursework

http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Nutritionist-Job-New-York-NY-US-133747923.aspx

Registered Dietitian, Brooklyn, NY

Pinnacle Dietary Brooklyn, NY 5/6/2014

• Save Job

• Email

• Print

• Report

Apply Now

JOB DESCRIPTION

We are seeking a Registered Dietitian who is both knowledgeable and experienced in the Institutional Food Service and Dining Industry. This position works closely with the Food Service Director and our Corporate Registered Dietitian maintaining all aspects of dietary nutritional care of LTC residents. As an integral part of our CQI you will report directly to the Regional Dietitian and Director of Clinical Operations.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

• Registered Dietitian with a professional demeanor.

• Experience in LTC and/or sub Acute setting, and proficiency in MDS 3.0, and tube feeding is required.

• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Meal-Tracker a plus

• Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, and client service skills are required.

• Must be true team player.

Salary commensurate with experience in the area of 55K whcih also includes a comprehensive benefit program including health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, AFLAC, paid time off, 401(k), training and development, and more!

If you are ready for a career change, have the mindset that all things are possible, and understand the importance of teamwork and support we want to hear from you! Please send us a cover letter, your updated resume AND 3 year salary history and requirements.

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity!

JOB SNAPSHOT

Employment TypeFull-Time

Job TypeHealth Care, Restaurant - Food Service

Education4 Year Degree

ExperienceAt least 1 year(s)

Manages OthersNo

RelocationNo

IndustryHealthcare - Health Services, Food

Required TravelNot Specified

Job IDRD Brooklyn, NY

Apply Now

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHV02Z6JNW738DXNQMX&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=ILKGV0A

Food Safety and Brand Standard Specialist

Ecolab, Inc. Buffalo, NY 5/6/2014

• Save Job

• Email

• Print

• Report

Apply Now

JOB DESCRIPTION

About the Opportunity

Join Ecolab’s EcoSure division, an industry leader in food safety and brand protection, as a Field Service Specialist and join the ranks of our valued front line food safety experts, trusted by foodservice and hospitality customers in North America. We are seeking a food safety professional to provide customized, comprehensive onsite food safety and brand standard evaluations and training to help restaurant, hospitality and health care customers maintain the highest standards of facility cleanliness, safety, guest experience and brand protection. These programs help our chain customers meet their specific quality standards through on-site evaluations and custom-designed training programs. We proudly run the industry’s only continual, active monitoring of health department inspections for foodservice operators; enabling operators to access key information in a broader and more accurate manner than ever before.

Use your food safety skills to teach and coach in the exciting realm of the restaurant and food service arena, and take satisfaction as you deliver on Ecolab’s promise to make customer facilities cleaner, safer, and healthier for their guests. Be proud to offer operators access to key food safety practices and health information in a broader and more accurate manner than ever before. You will have a company car and a tablet and you will be backed by industry leading, customized programs for food safety, brand protection, and business enhancements that offer the quality data used for comprehensive customized corporate evaluation. You’ll appreciate five weeks of training, which will help you convert your food safety skills to the expertise needed to succeed. Expect to gain recognition as a top performer who completes their budgeted number of audits each and every week, with a high level of quality, and in a safe manner (zero accidents and injuries).

Main Responsibilities

•Conduct food safety, brand standards and other on-site evaluations at customer locations, to assess workplace health and safety

•Consult, educate and train customers on latest food safety, health, and sanitation practices

•Partner with Ecosure’s Account Management team to solve customers’ issues and assist in program rollouts

•Assist and support field service team members as needed to cover large assignments or vacant territories

•Perform activities that create a high level of customer satisfaction including the provision of accurate reports and effective customer communication and relationships

•Become a NEHA Certified Professional in Food Safety (CP-FS)

•Maintain professional credentials and remain knowledgeable on current state and federal industry regulations.

•Overtime will be required based on customer and business needs

•Nights and weekends will be required based on customer requirements. The specifics of the schedule will be discussed during the interview process

•This position requires completion of customer playground evaluations. EcoSure employees must be willing and able to complete hands-on inspection of playgrounds mimicking child’s play in the play structure (climbing, crawling in tight areas, going down tube slides, etc.)

•This position requires climbing steep indoor and outdoor one-story roof access ladders to complete roof inspections. EcoSure employees must be willing and able to climb steep indoor and outdoor one-story roof access ladders to complete roof inspections to confirm safety measures related to roof openings, electrical cords, and electrical outlets. Field Specialists are required to walk along the roof to ensure openings are clearly marked with fencing wire or plastic coverings, the roof is free of debris and use a circuit tester to check functionality of electrical outlets.

Location Information

Successful candidate must reside: Within 15 miles of Buffalo, NY.

Cities included in this territory: Lewiston, Webster, NY; Union City, Wellsboro, PA. Note territory alignments are reviewed on a quarterly basis and modified based on business need.

Percent of overnight travel required: Up to 25%.

Basic Qualifications

•Bachelor’s degree with at least two (2) years experience in foodservice operations; OR Associate’s degree and four (4) years experience in foodservice operations

•Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (2 years)

•Willing / able to travel overnight for business

•Ability to lift 25lbs (infrequent requirement)

•No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity

Preferred Qualifications

•Experience in food safety or brand standards evaluations

•ServSafe and/or CP-FS certification

•Teaching/Coaching experience in a food related field

•Registered Environmental Health Specialist / Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential

•Registered Dietitian

•Foodservice or Restaurant management experience

•Ability to consistently deliver results with a competitive desire to become a top performer

•Interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills

•Ability to interact effectively with others, including the ability to teach, coach and provide guidance and constructive feedback with tact and diplomacy

•Strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills

•Strong planning and organizational skills and high attention to detail

•Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision making skills

•Problem solving and analytical skills

•Resourceful and continuous improvement focus

•Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines

•Bilingualism

JOB REQUIREMENTS

JOB SNAPSHOT

Employment TypeFull-Time

Job TypeInsurance, Science

Education4 Year Degree

ExperienceNot Specified

Manages OthersNot Specified

IndustryOther Great Industries

Required TravelNot Specified

Job IDEco-40496BR

Apply Now

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobseeker/jobs/jobdetails.aspx?sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=J3F5GY5YHKZYSR2L7MB&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=ILKGV0D

Registered Dietitian for SNF

Job Category

Clinical Dietitian

Company

Centers for Specialty Care Group

Gloversville, New York 12078

http://centersforcare.theresumator.com/apply/d2FnYR?source=NutriJobs

Job Description and Requirements

Registered Dietitian

Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking a Registered Dietitian for our 176-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.

Premium Compensation & Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!

Duties Include:

- Assess / Monitor the Residents' nutritional status and develop adequate care plans.

- Monitors Resident meal service to ensure diet modifications are followed.

- Educate Residents, families and staff in concepts of nutrition & diet modification.

- Routinely evaluate Dietary Care plans for effectiveness to ensure high quality of care.

- Reviews all menu changes to ensure they follow CFSCs policies/procedures & State/Federal guidelines.

- Supervises & works closely with the dietary team to provide excellent Resident care.

Requirements/Qualifications:

- Must be a Registered Dietitian.

- Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics.

- Supervisory experience in healthcare settings.

- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills.

- Knowledge of applicable state and federal guidelines.

Location:

- Gloversville, New York 12078

We offer the Following:

- Excellent Compensation

- Great Benefits Package

- Professional Growth & Stability

- Innovative Training Programs

- And much more!

Use This Link to Apply:

http://centersforcare.theresumator.com/apply/d2FnYR?source=NutriJobs

About Us:

Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence.

One Story. 25 Facilities.

Centers for Specialty Care Group is a group of leading providers of top quality medical care, rehabilitative treatment and health care services in the states of New York and New Jersey, earning praise worthy reviews for our facilities and services. We are now a consortium of twenty-five specialty, multi-purpose, healthcare, nursing and rehabilitative centers, unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.

We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.

http://fultoncenter.net/

http://centershealthcare.com/jobs

Contact

Heshy

Please apply online with the following Link:

http://centersforcare.theresumator.com/apply/d2FnYR?source=NutriJobs

[posted May 9, 2014]

When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com.

- See more at: http://www.nutritionjobs.com/job/registered-dietitian-for-snf-new-york-gloversville-centers-for-specialty-care-group_12440#sthash.azWKNwBT.dpuf

Reply via web post<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NY_RD_NEWS/conversations/messages/4218;_ylc=X3oDMTJwaGllcGJiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzQyMTgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzk5Njc5MTcx?act=reply&messageNum=4218>  •       Reply to sender <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   •       Reply to group <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    •       Start a New Topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NY_RD_NEWS/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOThiYnRrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5OTY3OTE3MQ-->      •       Messages in this topic<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/NY_RD_NEWS/conversations/topics/4218;_ylc=X3oDMTM0YjVvZ3YxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzQyMTgEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzk5Njc5MTcxBHRwY0lkAzQyMTg-> (1)

Chef Kyle Shadix, MS, RD

Culinary Nutrition Communications

www.chefkyle.com

Twitter:  @chefkylerd

LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/chefkylerd

[https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYzM0NW41BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzk5Njc5MTcx]<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkYzM0NW41BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzk5Njc5MTcx>