NFS-L Archives

October 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2016 16:32:31 +0000

The Dan Quart for Assembly Campaign is currently looking for interns and fellows for our runoff election internship program. This will be a great opportunity for students to become civically engaged, learn how modern campaigns work, and participate in the most exciting election in Manhattan. We want to make sure that your students knew about this opportunity; could you please forward the internship information included below to your students?

Thanks!

----

We're inviting you to apply for an internship with Dan Quart’s campaign for NYS Assembly. The campaign is looking for bright, energetic individuals who want to learn the nuts and bolts of how a campaign works and help elect a Democratic Assembly member.

Hours are completely flexible with a small requirement, and the campaign team is a lot of fun. No experience necessary. You will walk out the door at the end of the internship knowing how to run a local field program, as well as having met some really great friends.

Additionally, the campaign is also offering a fellowship program for applicants who are looking to take their involvement with the campaign to the next level. Fellows will be required to have a greater time commitment than interns and will participate in our Field Organizer Training Program, where they will not only learn the basics of campaign field work, but will also gain in-depth knowledge of grassroots organizing so that they are ready to work on, and eventually run, campaigns of their own in the future!

The 2016 intern and fellowship programs are designed to be an enriching educational experience, where participants will engage in daily field activities, learn from and have access to seasoned campaign staff.

Please fill out the application below and a staff member will be in contact with you. To apply visit   http://bit.ly/1sKqmIZ   , call us at 347-520-5422 or email us at [log in to unmask]

If you wish to unsubscribe from the FM-L List, please send an E-mail to:

"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF FM-L".