NFS-L Archives

March 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 22:48:00 +0000

-----Original Message-----

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:18 PM

To: Diane Brows

Subject: Internship Opportunities at Health Equity Initiative

CUNY School of Public Health

at Hunter College

I am writing to ask you to please  post the virtual internship opportunities available at Health Equity Initiative.

Health Equity Initiative is currently evolving in a multisectoral

membership association solely dedicated to health equity/health

disparities.

This is an exciting time for students to join our team and acquire

essential leadership, strategy, and research skills.  Learn more at:

http://www.healthequityinitiative.org/get-involved/internship-opportunities

Thank you,

Alka Mansukhani, PhD

Founding Board Member, Treasurer, and Ad-Hoc Chair, Internships

Committee,

Health Equity Initiative.