NFSALUMNI-L Archives

April 2012

NFSALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:29:02 +0000
-----Original Message-----
From: SECUSSA Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of J.J. Hummon
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 2:23 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Prog: Temp job (1-3 days) for a study abroad Pro in NYC and NJ

Hi,

I am in need for someone to help represent a British University at a national college fair promoting to high school students. I pay $15 per hour.
The schedule is as shown.  I only pay for working hours at the show plus $15 per day travel stipend.  Ideally I would like someone that could work both shows.  This will require one hour of training by phone as well with me which I will pay for as well.

The dates and times are:

New York City Javits Center

http://g.co/maps/z3m49

Sunday April 22nd 11am-4pm

New Jersey Convention and Expo Center (Edison, NJ)

http://g.co/maps/ncmt9

Wed. April 25th  9am-noon; 4:30pm-8pm

Thu. April 26th 9am-noon

Email me and give me a CV.  Ideally you would know something about full undergraduate degrees in the UK and have some study abroad experience.London area preferred.  If you can't make both shows, let me know which one you can do.  All materials for the show will be there and you will be assisting the UK international officer for that university and representing me as their U.S. agent.

Regards,

J.J. Hummon

President & CEO

Recruitment Tours

Englewood Village Executive Suites

37 S. Indiana Ave., Suite 107

Englewood, FL  34223

Tel/ Fax: 941-548-2251/ Skype: jjhummon

www.Recruitment-Tours.com <http://www.recruitment-tours.com/>

******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER**********SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER***********

By subscribing to SECUSS-L each member agrees to abide by the SECUSS-L guidelines and appropriate use policies.  By posting messages to SECUSS-L the authors of said postings acknowledge that they are solely and legally responsible for any views expressed or information that they post on this public network.  Replies to the list are not allowed and such should be sent directly to those posting the message or topic of interest.

To contact the list owners email: [log in to unmask]

For appropriate use guidelines please go to:
http://www.usouthal.edu/acip/secussl

SECUSS-L is an independent list managed by volunteers -- not affiliated or sponsored by a specific organization and established for the sole purpose of sharing information on subjects related to education abroad. Members are not subject to the paying of dues, etc. however as part of the subscription to the list subscribers agree to a common set of rules of etiquette and appropriate use.

The SECUSS-L management team reserves the right to manage the list based on SECUSS-L guidelines including the placing of subscribers into review mode, the list into moderated mode or apply other remedies as deemed appropriate without prior notice.

(11/06/2008)
*******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER******SECUSS-L DISCLAIMER************

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFSALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFSALUMNI-L".