PREBUSINESS-L Archives

May 2013

PREBUSINESS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Announcements for students exploring business careers and graduate schools <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2013 20:41:07 -0400
Hello Pre-Business!

As many of you already know, I will be leaving the Leon
Cooperman Pre-Business Program at the end of the Spring term.

Words cannot ecpress how much I enjoyed my two years at Hunter
College, but alas, my family is relocating to Madison,
Wisconsin, at the end of the summer.

Whether you met with me once or weekly, you made this job the
most fulfilling and inspiring one I have ever had. I wish you
all the best in your future endeavors in business or whatever
fields you choose to pursue.

I also leave you in good hands. I'm pleased to report that
Sandra Shih will be joining Hunter as the new Pre-Business
Advisor and will soon be posting her contact information and
office hours. Sandra also has an MBA from Harvard Business
School and has worked in a variety of industries.

Most recently, she was the Director of Business Development &
International Operations at Gilt Groupe and currently works as
an independent consultant focusing on advising early-stage
companies.

Sandra and I will both be at Hunter College tomorrow afternoon
(5/24) if you would like to stop by and say hello (or
goodbye!). My last day in the office will likely be Friday,
May 31st.

In Madison, I will continue to work as the Executive Director
of Finance and as an Instructor for Manhattan Prep. My contact
information is below and I hope you will keep in touch.

Perhaps our paths will cross again!

Best,

Grace Trewartha

www.linkedin.com/in/gracetrewartha/

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREBUSINESS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREBUSINESS-L".