PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2014, Week 4

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:15:53 -0400
Weill Cornell’s Clinical and Translational Science Center is looking for dedicated Hunter students to volunteer at our Heart-to-Heart Outreach Campaign’s Health Screening Events. For more information about these screenings please check out our website at http://www.myheart2heart.org.

Volunteers will have the opportunity to directly interact with participants and to sit in on physician consultations. In addition, volunteers will be able to network with Weill Cornell medical students and Hunter Bellevue nursing students.

-Volunteers must be currently enrolled at Hunter College, and willing to attend one training session and to volunteer once a month for the 2014-2015 academic year.

-Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese and prior volunteer experience is a plus!

To apply, please send your resume to Josue Alicea at [log in to unmask]