PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2018, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2018 20:49:45 +0000
Good afternoon!

Each year, SUNY Upstate, University of Rochester and University at Buffalo take turns hosting an MD/PhD Conference to gather students and faculty from all three institutions and then also, local undergraduates interested in pursuing or learning more about the path of a physician-scientist.

This year, the all-day conference will be held on Saturday, October 13th, 2018 here at SUNY Upstate Medical University.  We would like to extend the invitation to you and any of your interested undergradaute students to join us for the Upstate MD/PhD Conference. I have attached our save-the-date announcement.

Please let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you then!

Krystal Ripa, MS
Assistant Director of Graduate Admissions MD/PhD Program Coordinator SUNY Upstate Medical University
3118 Weiskotten Hall