PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2019, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2019 16:57:15 +0000
Hello,

The Mentoring in Medicine Team would like to cordially invite you to the January 2019 Empower Me!  Seminar.  We encourage you to bring a friend! You can attend in-person or view our “live” online broadcast.

Meet health professionals!  Network with colleagues!  Learn about resources to help in your journey!  Win prizes!  Have fun!  Enjoy a meal!  FREE!