PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2019, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2019 17:01:13 +0000
We would like to invite you to our November Empower Me!  Dinner with Health Professionals on Friday, November 29, 2019 from 6:00 pm-8:00 pm.   Students (high school, college and post-graduate), parents, educators and health professionals are encouraged to attend.

Please help us to spread the word!

Topic:  Use Your Summers Wisely:  Internships and Enrichment Programs Lynne Holden, MD, President, Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.

Empower Me: Dinner with Health Professionals!