PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2016, Week 5

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 20:36:57 +0000
Over 2,000 students, parents and educators and 100 medical professionals are set to attend the Mentoring in Medicine Health and Science Expo on Saturday, December 17, 2016 in New York City. There is no cost to attend this life-changing event.

Register:  https://nychealthandscienceexpo.eventbrite.com

Mentoring in Medicine, Inc. 2016 Health and Science Expo