PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2013, Week 5

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2013 14:46:34 -0400
Please use the contact information provided and DO NOT CONTACT the Pre-Health Advising Office. READ OVER THE INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY

National ShaDO Week!
Want to know what it is like to be a medical student?

SIGN UP TO SHADOW AN OSTEOPATHIC MEDICAL STUDENT!

Who: Any student interested in exploring osteopathic medicine!
Where: A campus near you!*
When: November 18-22, 2013  (specific dates chosen by medical school)
*Some colleges are pressed for space or have alternate programs that get you in touch with medical students. Sign up anyway- we will get you to the right people!

It's easy:
1) Sign up through this link by November 8, 2013
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18NDCgfiMJo8g_FGXBUJ5nM-gdEYjmwIsBeiY08XivW=
M/viewform
2) We will notify you if we have found a seat for you at your local medical school