PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2016, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:51:34 +0000
We still have space for you to attend the Mentoring in Medicine Health and Science Expo on Saturday, December 17 by registering at https://nychealthandscienceexpo.eventbrite.com

Are you located outside of New York City? If so, register as an online visitor and obtain access to the livestream broadcast.

You can invite your friends by sharing the following on social media ...

Learn about careers at MIM Health and Science Expo on 12/17 > In-person or online  www.medicalmentor.org #mimexpo

- - -

The official event hashtag is #mimexpo. Please search for us during the day on twitter, instagram and facebook to hear from your fellow participants. You can also find our Facebook Live broadcasters by searching for the hashtags - #MiMExpo #live on Facebook.com

Thanks for joining our crusade to change the face of healthcare and biomedical science!

Dr. Lynne Holden
Founder and CEO, Mentoring in Medicine