PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2014, Week 3

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:22:39 -0400
Hello,
I would like to share this call from American Heart Association.  They will need thousands of volunteers on this Wednesday 6/18.
My experience with AHA has been very rewarding as we learn a lot, through their actions, about cardiovascular diseases and how to have an impact on individuals.  It is a great opportunity to start or continue to volunteer for better healthcare. If interested, please contact by email Gesselle Carradero at [log in to unmask]
Details below.

Best,

Francesca