PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2014, Week 2

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:34:03 -0400
Please forward the following information to your pre-dental students.

We can probably host an additional 20 or so students.  Students can call us at 212-650-6622 or email me with questions.  Students are not to bring classmates, friends or relatives.  We will be monitoring the RSVP list closely.

Thanks!

You are cordially invited to attend The City College of New York Pre-Dental Honor Society Meet and Greet!

Please join the Pre-Dental Honor Society as they host a “Meet and Greet” dinner for pre-dental students as well as ASDA chapter members of NYU College of Dentistry, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine and Stony Brook University School of Dental Medicine.  This is a wonderful informal opportunity to meet and network with current dental school students and other undergraduate and post-baccalaureate pre-dental students over dinner.  Welcome remarks from The City College of New York President, Dr. Lisa S. Coico.