PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2013, Week 1

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:22:13 -0500
Please do not contact the Pre-Health Office regarding this program. Use the contact information provided.

The application for the Bellevue Hospital Emergency Department's intensive summer internship, Project Healthcare, is now open. Interested students can locate the application, and additional information on the program, at the below link:

http://emergency.med.nyu.edu/education/undergraduates/project-healthcare?CSRT=14618625744038877989

We will continue accepting applications until February 14th,2014.

Students interested in a more research-centric internship can apply to our Research Associate Internship at the below link:

http://emergency.med.nyu.edu/education/undergraduates/research-internship

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. Students can email any questions to this address ([log in to unmask]).