PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2018, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2018 20:24:39 +0000
Hello Psychology Students!

Our "Undergraduate Workshop Series: What to do with a BA in Psychology and How to Apply to Graduate School!" will take place TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, November 28th from 1:30-3:30pm in the Students Center, room 417HW.

If you want to know what you can do with your degree in Psychology after graduating, if graduate school is right for you, how to apply for it, etc, come to our event tomorrow!

You will hear from our faculty members, our academic and career advisers, graduates, representatives from graduate school programs and employment places, etc.

We are looking forward to seeing you TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, November 28th @ 1:30pm in room 417HW.

This message is brought to you by our Student Academic Advising Office: A dynamic Office with our students in mind!