PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2021, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:32:43 +0000
Mentoring in Medicine News - Friday, April 23, 2021

Getting Ready for Finals (High School and College Students)

Date: Sunday, April 25

Time: 8pm-9pm EST

Learn proven strategies to score higher on your upcoming finals or regents exams Zoom Link:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89222175386

Meeting ID: 892 2217 5386

Passcode: mentor

Biomedical Research Summer Internship (Middle School to Graduate School) Mentoring in Medicine will be hosting another 4-week internship from Monday, July 12 to Thursday, August 5th. Save the date! Registration will open by next week.

Online Study Jams (High School and College Students) Are you having difficulty with a science or math class? Register for our online study groups and get the help that you need. Groups will be formed based on the areas of interest. Register at http://medicalmentor.org/studyjam/

Got Anxiety?

Watch this video to utilize the power of Even Breathing and reach your goals with less stress > https://youtu.be/ndqclKoP2F4

Virtual Medical Mission to Ghana

Mentoring in Medicine is going to Africa! Join students in Ghana as we learn about their country, health care challenges and how we can be of service.