PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2015, Week 3

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:08:06 -0400
To help you get ready for the new semester, the AAMC pre-med team is hosting a webinar.

Thursday, August 27th
3:00-4:00pm ET
Register: http://bit.ly/AskAAMC

We'll help you gear up for the semester by highlighting AAMC's pre-med resources to help you accomplish tasks on your To Do list. We'll cover finding volunteer opportunities, deciding when to take the MCAT exam, deciding where to apply, and discussing how to plan for financing med school. One of the AAMC's top priorities is helping aspiring physicians like you succeed. Bring your questions, we're excited to talk with you!

Best,
AAMC Pre-Med Team