PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2011, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 09:53:56 -0400
The Following e-mail was sent to us by NYMC. Please read carefully and view the attached documents.

This is a great opportunity but seats are LIMITED

The New York Medical College Premedical Mentoring Program would like to invite your students to a day-long conference on Sunday, October 23, 2011 from 10:30am – 4:00pm in NYMC’s Medical Education Center. Our program is designed to supplement the support you give to premedical students in all phases of the application process. We have scheduled administrators from the Admissions and Financial Aid departments as well as faculty members to expose your students to various aspects of the admissions process and medical school life. As importantly, we are offering a mentorship program which will pair your students with a first or second year NYMC medical student to serve as a resource throughout the year.

Started in 2008, the feedback about this program from past participants has been very positive and we look forward to another successful year.  We would appreciate your assistance by forwarding the attached flyer and letter to your students. Students can register for this conference by completing our on-line application, available at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5XMNX37

Please note: this conference is free of charge and registration is limited to the first 100 applicants! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to meeting your students!