PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 10:15:58 -0400
If I want to go to Medical School what major should I choose?

The answer is...anything that you want!

Now how do you decide what you want...come to the Majors Fair for the School of Arts and Sciences!

Next Wednesday faculty members/advisors from departments in the School of Arts and Sciences, inlcuding English, Biology, Psychology and more, will be available to answer your questions about different majors and programs. This is a great opportunity to view all of your major options and ask questions.

The Career Center, Pre-Health Advising, Pre-law Advising, Pre-Business Advising will also be there for questions.

Come on down and pick a major!

See the attached flyer for more information.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE