PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 09:12:13 -0400
Good Morning!

Walk-In Hours this week:

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30-12:30pm and 2:30-4pm

There will be no one in the Pre-health Professions Office on Friday October 1st.

Don't forget about the DO Recruitment Fair on October 6th!!

The website is almost done- I imagine it will be up this week.

Students who applied to the post-bac program, are currently at Hunter, but are not yet accepted into the post-bac program read carefully:

Soon, we will make available to Hunter students an electronic form requesting information about current courses and instructors. This form will be used to contact professors and track your mid-semester progress to help us make a decision about your application to the Post-Bac program for Spring 2011.

Check the WEBSITE https://webedit2.hunter.cuny.edu/prehealth/information-for-postbaccalaureates on October 8th for the link to the form.
Do not e-mail the pre-health professions staff, this form will be available on the website only!
The due date for this form will be October 15th!

Enjoy the last week of September!