PREMEDINFO-L Archives

December 2019, Week 1

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2019 21:43:33 +0000
Dear MIM Family,

Build Your Scientific Reading Skills (for College Students and Recent Graduates) - MCAT Review

https://forms.gle/budX25oHUutucbon7

Here are a few testimonials from educators and students who agree on the impact of the work of Mentoring in Medicine

“The Health and Science summer bridge program that Mentoring in Medicine conducted for my incoming ninth-graders was actually more effective than the bridge program that our school had been conducting for years”

-Dawn Santiago, Principal, Bronx Academy of Health Careers

“The Saturday Program that I took with Mentoring in Medicine really helped me focus on what I wanted to study in college.”

-Kaitlyn Pagan, Freshman City University of New York

“My MIM Family has been incredibly instrumental in my journey and I sincerely appreciate all the love, support and time you all have given me. Words simply cannot express my appreciation and utmost love and respect that I have. Thank you so much!!!”

-Medical Student 3, Downstate School of Medicine

Thanks for reading our appeal and sharing our programs with others.

In Gratitude,

Dr. Lynne Holden

President, Mentoring in Medicine, Inc.

P.S. Remember you can make your donation at www.paypal.me/mentoringinmedicine