PREMEDINFO-L Archives

August 2008, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:57:04 -0400
I hope this does not affect too many of you!  Please feel free to speak with
me if this is going to present a hardship--I do not have money to offer but
maybe we can search out some internships or jobs that will allow you to
continue working effectively on your grades while providing money to make up
this shortfall.  As the bursar's office has stated, you will not be required
to pay this back immediately but will have until the end of the semester.
SO DO NOT PANIC!!!  Looking forward to seeing you all again as we begin a
new semester.  Mrs. Wood-Hill

>Subject: FW: Fall 2008 Vallone Scholarship Reduction Notice to Students
>Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 17:18:54 -0400
>
>See below the text of the email message sent by the Office of the
>Bursar regarding reduced Vallone Scholarships:
>

> >Subject: Fall 2008 Vallone Scholarship Reduction Notice to Students
> >
> >The college emailed this notice to 2,331 students today, 8/25:
> >
> >Copy of Email:
> >
> >To:  Fall 2008 Vallone Scholarship Recipients
> >From:  The Office of the Bursar ([log in to unmask])
> >Subject: Fall 2008 Vallone Scholarship Reduction
> >Date: 8/25/08
> >

> >Recently the CUNY Financial Aid Unit reduced all vallone scholarships
> >for the Fall 2008 term from $500 to $250.
> >
> >If you have not reviewed your bill, please do so on eSIMS.
> >
> >If you have an outstanding balance because of the decrease, all
> >payments are due by the end of the Fall term.  Students will not be
> >cancelled for this minor balance.
> >
> >We apologize for the timing of the decrease.
> >
> >Thank you for your cooperation and best wishes for a productive semester.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".