PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 1

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:09:18 -0400
We are very excited about saving paper (and space) by making files electronic.

We are still working out the kinks in the electronic form but as soon as we figure it out it will be available on the website and we will send an email out on the listserv to let you know! So for right now you do not have to send us e-mails requesting electronic files.

Please be patient we want to get this done the right way!!

Have a great weekend!