PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2011, Week 1

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:05:59 -0400
On Saturday, November 12th, 2011, we are hosting an Open House for minority students who are interested in learning about Jefferson Medical College.  However, our Open House is open to everyone interested, including students who have already applied, are in the application process, or considering medical school. It is a chance to hear about our school, the application process, gain insight from a student panel of 1st and 2nd year medical students, get a tour of our campus, and learn some basic clinical skills.

Our Open House is completely free of charge; all the students have to do is show up!
The event will run from 1:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday, November 12.

The RSVP date is November 6th, 2011 to [log in to unmask]

Light refreshments will be served.  We hope to see a great crowd of future doctors!

DO NOT HIT REPLY TO RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE. PLEASE USE CONTACT INFORMATION PROVIDED IN MESSAGE.