PREMEDINFO-L Archives

May 2016, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2016 18:45:34 +0000

Hunter Pre-Health Student Organization Club Finals week mixer & Year End Meeting

The Pre-Health student organization is having two day end of year meeting and is inviting all Hunter students to join! We will discuss our plans for the upcoming 2016-2017 year and opportunities for our members to get involved in. Come meet the newly elected e-board and learn about ways to become an active member!
Refreshments will be served.
Day 1 of the event will be held on Thursday the 26th in our club room, TH 112, between the hours of 2:30 and 5:30. Day 2 will be held on Friday the 27th in the glass cafeteria between the hours of 2:30 and 5:30.

Event Begins:

26 May 2016 02:30 PM ET

Event Ends:

26 May 2016 05:30 PM ET

Location:

Thomas Hunter 112

Address:

Located on the first floor of the Thomas Hunter Building

Details/Directions:

Thomas Hunter (TH) is located on the west side of Lexington Avenue between 68th and 69th Streets.