PREMEDINFO-L Archives

March 2008, Week 1

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:57:37 -0500
Registration will open for the June through September MCAT test dates on
Tuesday, March 11 for testing locations in the U.S., Africa, Europe, the
Middle East, and other parts of Asia, including new locations in China.  We
regret that we cannot post a specific registration opening time March 11th.

Registration will open in early April for June through September testing in
Canada.  The registration opening for Canada will be separate from other
locations so that we can add two special, Canada-only administrations to
accommodate our examinees' summer testing preferences.  Both of these new
sessions will be held Saturday, August 9 - one morning and one afternoon
session.

The announcement for the specific registration opening day will be posted in
mid-March on the Canada Web page
(http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/canadian.htm) .  These additional
sessions will not appear on the Schedule of 2008 Test Dates and Times but
they will appear within the MCAT Scheduling & Registration System when we
open registration in April for the June through September exam dates.

Our website (www.aamc.org/mcat ) will be updated today or tomorrow to
reflect this information.

If you wish to unsubscribe from the PREMEDINFO-L List, please send an E-mail to:"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF PREMEDINFO-L".