PREMEDINFO-L Archives

July 2022, Week 3

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2022 15:11:29 +0000
Patient Care and Healthcare Experience for PA School Today we are going to tackle step 2 of my 5 steps to PA school series by taking a very detailed look at healthcare experience requirements for PA school. Included, in this discussion is a side-by-side comparison of healthcare experience requirements of all PA programs in the United States. PA is different from most other health professions in that to be competitive as an applicant it often requires a very large number of hours of paid healthcare experience. But the question remains: How many hours of healthcare-related experience do you need to give yourself a competitive advantage along with a

Read More Here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.thepalife.com_hce-2Dpaschool_&d=DwIFAg&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=_HCobFdLvmTnJ5LHSXLop2lmW7tYfuvLYwtDFL6nAtJtbvQn-K6Hi5_1pZVjNXRY&m=4Zr6t3Rc6vvkme9cEfNk2-By0pmsTAH02AK07icVcvMTuBx2vI1E_UXhBZk9PiwB&s=SOG4VQ92MkbeRjW6Gzc6o_NLWJuFdMbvhewwTHKbPUw&e=