PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 3

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2011 12:29:05 -0400
Have you been accepted to medical, dental, optometry, or podiatry school? Have you been accepted into a physical therapy program or another graduate program?

We want to know where our students are going when they leave Hunter...

Please respond to this e-mail and let us know where you have decided to matriculate in the fall!

Congratulations!

The Pre-Health Professions Teams

If you have applied and have not been accepted yet, please come for advising so we can discuss next steps for your future.