PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2014, Week 3

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:26:09 -0500
The NorthEast Latino Medical Student Association is proud to present:

41st Annual LMSA Northeast Regional Conference!
“Abriendo La PUERTA: Latin@s Promoting Unity, Education, & Rights Through Awareness!”
Hosted by Weill Cornell Medical College
on Saturday, March 1st, 2014 in NYC!!!

The conference will feature workshops on major healthcare issues, a research poster session, and an exhibitor fair, and our Bi-annual House of Delegates meeting where elections will take place. By bringing together hundreds of students and professionals from across the northeast, the conference will provides an invaluable opportunity to develop partnerships that will help address problems pervasive in underserved communities through research, policy, and advocacy!
•	Register with this LINK! Those who register by this Wed Feb 19 will be eligible to win a $50 amazon gift certificate!!!
•	Get automatic LMSA membership with registration!
•	Visit our website for more information on our organization, the conference, our poster competition, accommodations,   and other ways to get involved with LMSA!
•	Like us on FACEBOOK to stay up to date with our conference and other LMSA-sponsored events!!
 Hope to see you there! Feel free to email me with any questions!

Sincerely,

Diana Michelle Lopez
MD Candidate 2015 | Harvard Medical School
Co-Chair Elect for Latino Medical Student Association-Northeast
Visit Us | Like us | Contact Us