PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2013, Week 3

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:38:45 -0500
Attention! The deadline to contact Taryn to express your interest in the SCORE program is December 9th, 2013. Once you have contacted me I will submit your name for the preliminary screening and then send you the link to the application if you meet the requirements. The deadline to submit the application and required materials if chosen will be January 6, 2014 at 5pm.

2014 Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)

ATTENTION HUNTER COLLEGE WOMEN STUDENTS!
The Summer Clinical Oncology Research Experience (SCORE) is an eight-week program offered to women undergraduates and post-baccalaureate students at the City College of New York and Hunter University. The goal of the program is to encourage the participation of women in clinical cancer research. FRESHMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!

See the previous post or attachment for more details about the SCORE program.

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY TO THE SCORE PROGRAM
Contact Taryn Weinstein at [log in to unmask]