PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2007, Week 4

From:
"L.Wood-Hill" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L.Wood-Hill
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:00:21 -0500
If you are having difficulty registering for the MCAT another glitch has
occurred!

Subject: MCAT Registration Update - System Error ID07.14

Dear Advisors,

The following technical problem is recurring in the MCAT Scheduling &
Registration System:

Examinees often receive an incorrect "No Seats Available" notification
message when attempting to select a test site.

At this time, we are bringing the system down and putting up a message that
says it is down for maintenance.  We hope that this will be necessary for
just a short while, but I will keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience,