PREMEDINFO-L Archives

January 2015, Week 1

From:
Taryn Weinstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 08:26:15 -0500
I received a lot of confused e-mails over the holidays so to clarify the SCORE program application deadline is January 12th, 2015 at 5pm. The original deadline WAS January 5th, but that didn't leave enough time to review fall grades for applicants who had no prior academic record so it was extended to January 12th.

I will be reviewing the fall grades today and sending the application link to those of you (freshmen and transfers) who meet the preliminary requirements.

Please have all SCORE recommendation letters sent to me at [log in to unmask] These are due by the 12th as well.

Contact me if you have additional questions.