PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2014, Week 1

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2014 10:30:29 -0400
Getting Good Grades & Time Management
Wednesday, September 17, 2014, 1 – 3pm
Location	Hunter College
68th Street and Lexington Avenue,
Thomas Hunter Hall, Room 205
Contact Name	Kathryn Perry
Contact Email	[log in to unmask]
Contact Phone	212-650-3985

Join us as we kick off the fall semester with our Lunch ‘n Learn, College Success Series. Get off to a strong start and keep up with your assignments to guarantee high grades. Learn the “Ten Steps,” an easy-to-implement approach to raising your grades, maintaining them, and achieving your goals.

Presented by: Karen Perlman, Academic Coach, Office of AccessABILITY