PREMEDINFO-L Archives

June 2014, Week 3

From:
Kemile Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:42:00 -0400
Hello:
My name is Dr. Elliot Davis. I am a dentist who maintains a private dental practice here in Manhattan. I have an opportunity that may be appropriate for a recent graduate, one who is considering entering the field of dentistry.
Two years ago I had a Hunter alum who thrived in my office as the administrative assistant before she left to start dental school. My present administrative assistant will soon be leaving to attend dental school.
If there is a recent graduate who can work full time (~35-38 hours/week, M-F) consider this an opportunity for them to get some excellent training and invaluable insight into the dental profession. I certainly understand that interviews come up with relatively short notice and am happy to accommodate those and other unique needs which arise.
Have them forward their resume along with a cover letter sooner rather than later  -  the successful candidate will start training in late June / early July.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any additional questions.
Thank you and I look forward to our next communication.
Dr. Davis

--

Elliot Davis, DDS
80 Fifth Avenue   suite #1607