PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 3

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:51:48 -0400
These forms are for those who have applied to the Post-Baccalaureate Program, for whatever reason were not accepted, but are currently taking courses at Hunter. This is to identify those students and use the additional information to make an admissions decision.

If you have a professor who said they will not fill it out, just make sure you submit the form anyway. We will use it regardless of whether or not a professor responds. We have heard that some professors may not have work to evaluate you yet and so will not complete the evaluation.

If you have never applied to the Post-Baccalaureate program, DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM.

If you are currently in the Post-Baccalaureate Pre-health Certificate Program, DO NOT FILL OUT THIS FORM.

Please DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL!