PREMEDINFO-L Archives

September 2010, Week 4

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:46:30 -0400
Dear Students:

We have extended the sign up date for our MCAT Verbal Reasoning Intensive Six Week Course starting October 2, 2010!

This course is intense and will teach you how to understand the verbal passages found on the MCAT. In class we will cover the strategy and tactics of verbal passages by working on short practice exams, followed by an in-depth review. You will learn how to identify the main idea, inference type questions and review how to find the correct answer effectively each time. Students will also be able to practice our verbal techniques, while focusing on time management. The instructor will engage you in the passages and spend time identifying your weak areas and offer you ways to improve your score.

Please visit www.examkrackers.com to sign up or call 1-888-572-2536.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Liz Kiprotich
EXAMKRACKERS