PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2020, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2020 19:19:33 +0000
In light of the continuing disruptions of COVID-19, the deadline to apply to our program has been extended to May 5th AND students that were scheduled to take their MCAT in March, April or May 2020 will be allowed to submit proof of exam cancellation to complete their application for review.

Note: Accepted students to MedPrep who apply without an official MCAT score will be required to achieve a 500 MCAT in order to take advantage of the guaranteed interview to our College of Medicine, MD program.

For further information, you can visit https://www.upstate.edu/chp/programs/msp/how-to-apply.php

Please be sure to let us know if you have any questions!

All our best,

Krystal Ripa
Director of Special Admissions Programs