PREMEDINFO-L Archives

November 2010, Week 2

From:
Kelly Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:50:37 -0500
The Red Cross Club of Hunter College CPR Training-- CONTACT INFO IS BELOW-DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL

The club membership consists of mostly undergraduates working to uphold the ideals of the Red Cross movement. Club members participate in Red Cross service projects that impact our community and the world.  They offer student members many opportunities for self-development and the ability to choose activities that will address the community’s greatest needs.

Events will include food drives, disaster preparedness seminars, hands-on shelter operations workshops, CPR & First Aid courses, FEMA online and classroom trainings, amateur radio operator license classes, and various other community service and leadership training.
If you are ready to:

--- Make a difference in your community and the world

---Restore hope and dignity to the world's most vulnerable people

---Be part of the nation's premier emergency response organization

Please contact:

If you are interested in the CPR Training, please let us know as soon as possible. We will want to schedule a class in the next couple of weeks on a Saturday. Thank you.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL- USE CONTACT INFORMATION